[support] Message too big

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 17 00:50:29 UTC 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
I don't mind some rules for this list, but I am frequently getting a message
saying that my replies have to be moderated because they are too big. I have
gotten two today that saif the messages were well over the 80KB limit. This is
interesting because looking at my "Sent" folder, neither was over 20KB. Does
anyone know why this discrepancy is happening? Despite my email address, this is
Yahoo Mail.

Nancy