[support] Create menu item for content type

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 18 23:16:34 UTC 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
I am upgrading a client site to D6, on the way to D7. There is a specific
content type that has 134 nodes that all need to be inserted into the menu under
a specific parent inorder to make the menu sidebar and breadcrumbs work right.

Hook_menu() isn't getting the entries under the correct parent, or hidden. I'm
having trouble unravelling menu's code to use the API. I need this done by
tomorrow. Has anyone got any brilliant ideas before I start manually entering
134 items and not get enough sleep?

Nancy