[support] Drupal 7 versions

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 18 16:52:43 UTC 2011

Drupal 7 comes in a number of testing updates
Drupal7
now, Drupal 7 alpha 7
and, Drupal 7 beta 3

Do fixes for d7a7 and d7b3 end up in Drupal 7, the official test
release?
Which is the latest test release, beta 3 or alpha 7?

My Drupal 7 install has significant problems with views, views-systems,
views_bulk_operations , it doesn't work at all well,
Drupal 7 alpha 3 does work almost.

CKeditor is hopeless in Drupal 7 for me, a real shocker. I deleted it
and enter the html markup code by hand.

CKFinder is useless also because Drupal 7 seems to require the full url
aka: http://var/www/html/drupal7/sites/default/files/images/image.jpg
before it renders the image. CKFinder does not provide the full url.
 This problem means that I can't just copy my files over to the server
without changing each and every image url.

I have /sites/default/files/images set in the configuration which seems
to be ignored.
What am I doing incorrectly?

Help appreciated
Roger