[support] Web Application Theme

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 19 23:56:07 UTC 2011

<:avglsdata id=avglsdata>
"Lots of regions" means different things to different people. I have tried
several themes that advertise "lots of regions" and none of them had the all
regions I wanted, but had lots of others. The Zen theme is pretty easy to
customize to your needs as long as you know CSS. I've never tried adding
the Color module to it, but I'm sure someone has. I'm currently playing with
Omega, which is also customizable (check out Jake's V3 video for some
awesomesauce). If you don't use a "starter" theme, you're likely to end up
hacking a theme and that will probably leave you pulling your hair out when it
needs to be updated.

Nancy