[support] Moving products between installations

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 20 11:43:09 UTC 2011

Luke wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am needing to move products from one 6.X installation of Drupal (these
> are UC products), to another.
>
> Has anyone done this, and/or what might be the best way to go about it?
>
> If I'll end up copying tables, or subsets of tables, what gotchas do I
> have to be aware of?

Copy them all and then truncate any table beginning with cache* and the
sessions table.  Depending on your absolute paths for the modules
between the systems you may need to fix up the system table but first
try going to the admin/build/modules page and clicking on the button at
the bottom of the page to see if it resolves the paths for you.

--
Earnie
-- http://progw.com