[support] Comments- Customise

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:16:48 UTC 2011

> I'd like it if i could add some sort of speech bubble and the logged in
> users picture when they are commenting instead of the square text box that
> we get.

Override comment.tpl.php in your custom theme to apply your own classes and
CSS.

Is it possible to add a lightbox to the comment feature?

How do you mean?

Can I rename the comments to something like answers.
> So users think they are answering as opposed to commenting.

See _preprocess_comment_wrapper. Garland has an example. However, there are
likely other places in the interface where the word "Comment" is used. You
might instead be interested in http://drupal.org/project/stringoverrides