[support] How to create a new template

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Mon Apr 25 19:16:19 UTC 2011

Carl's suggestion may be the right way to go in this case, but just
so you know, the devel_themer module will show you the templates and
functions being used and the available hierarchy for your own
overrides. And the contemplate module will let you see all the
possible data values.  Last I looked devel_themer wasn't available on D7.

Marty

--
http://www.face2interface.com/
https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/181910/