[support] Copying you rimages to your drupal server

Jeff jeff at wildcoast.com
Tue Apr 26 08:39:00 UTC 2011

On 25 Apr 2011, at 3:24 PM, Roger wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 12:00 +0000, support-request at drupal.org wrote:
>> Is there actually a way to upload photos into my website without any
>> modules? Also, how would I set it up so that photos would go into my
>> private files directory?
>
> Hi Andre
> Yes I do this frequently because image upload in drupal 7 doesn't
> work.

Huh? You can upload images any number of ways, but it's not called
image upload per se.

I tested it just to see if I could migrate easily from D6 to D7. (I
can't.)

But the easiest 'upload' facility I discovered, which integrated
perfectly with imagefield and wysiwyg, is the http://drupal.org/project/insert
  module.

Imagepicker is also cool, but when I was toying with this issue I came
to the conclusion that insert was far cleaner and simpler for my
requirements.