[support] uploading files to Open Atrium

Tina Williams tina at words-etcetera.com
Tue Apr 26 14:44:39 UTC 2011

The “File system path:” is “sites/default/files” and I’ve set that to permissions 0777. I can see that is where the first file I uploaded (when it worked!) is, but now I can’t upload any more. I know I did some tinkering with settings after I installed the program (and AFTER I uploaded these files) in order to get some other stuff to work, but now I don’t remember what I did so I could undo it!

And Dipen, when I go to “administer/reports/Recent log entries” it doesn’t show any errors. It shows that I created a content comment (where I also tried to upload a file), but it doesn’t say there was any error at all. This appears to show all access to the site correctly as I know another user had tried to log in earlier and then remembered their info and was able to log in. This all showed correctly. Is there someplace else I should look for error logs?

Tina