[support] Automated Logout Block Gone

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Apr 27 16:25:37 UTC 2011

I have ticketed a support request a few days ago but has not been answered.  Hoping someone here knows the answer since this is a serious concern for me.  Here is what I posted:

I used (Automated Logout) 6x-2.x with Countdown Timer for many years successfully. Since Countdown Timer seems to be dead, I updated to (Automated Logout) 6.x-4.0 and Javascript Timer 6.x-1.3 _after_ uninstalling 6x-2.4.
The problem is that the Automated Logout Block is nowhere to be found. Function seems to be working, however. Appreciate any advice.
http://drupal.org/node/1137372

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com