[support] Any dedicated server hosting to recommend ?

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Thu Apr 28 22:49:36 UTC 2011

Touché :D
Well I just saw that 1&1 offer dedicated servers for around $99/mo for 4GB instance, dual core ( http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/ServerPremium ). Not insannely great but quite affordable, the problem is that I haven't heard a lot of praises of their mutualised service so I'm not sure if their dedicated service is better or not but I'm not very convinced yet...