[support] Adding data to the user id

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 28 23:32:06 UTC 2011

You can use either the core Profile module or the contributed Content Profile
module. I find that Profile is fine if you want just a few simple fields added,
which can be required at registration. Content Profile gives you full node
control but requires the user to come back and fill out the information after
registration.

Nancy