[support] Adding data to the user id

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 29 00:50:05 UTC 2011

You can do this with either method. Personally, I would find the Profile module
more straight-forward for uploading the data, but I am comfortable with going
straight to the database; CP would require some kind of import module to load
the data.

Nancy

From: Iain William Wiseman
Have a table, customer_user_id, customer_data

My plan is uploaded the data which is in CSV format and associated rows that
match their customer_user_id with the drupal user_id. By putting the
customer_user_id in the profile I assume I can then  add a tab on the user/view
for them to see the data.