[support] problem creating "Basic page"

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Apr 29 19:35:07 UTC 2011

Hi Tom,

Your problem is that you, accidentally, installed the "pro" version of
Drupal which doesn't preinstall any content types. For some pros they have
their own installation profiles or just find they end up undoing more of
what came as part of a base installation. So with Drupal 7, as part of the
installation routine there is a chance to install a "normal" or "advanced"
(I'm forgetting the exact terminology).

I would scrap the whole thing and start over and just pay really close
attention to the prompts during installation.

Shai