[support] problem creating "Basic page"

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Apr 29 23:33:00 UTC 2011

You had said that you installed some modules.  It is possible that the
modules you installed are responsible for this behavior, you might try
disabling the add on modules one at a time to see if this caused the
problem.

Other general troubleshooting:

1.	Check your recent log entries page to see if there are any error
messages there.
2.	Make sure you're schema is up to date by running update.php
3.	Clear all of your caches.

Dave