[support] Drupal 7 or Downgrade to 6.?

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Sat Apr 30 02:47:26 UTC 2011

Hello all.

I am learning and studying Drupal. Actually on version 7 since my
hosting company (with CPanel) only provide version 7 as option for
instaltion with Fantastico. I have been playing with version 7, it
works, have had some issues that are very simple and do not work
(like having a menu link under a parent one, it just lost the child
menu and does not appear in any place. Anyway I am not sure if it is
a Drupal BUg or I am doing something wrong. Since I can install
rapidly I am starting from zero again to se if maybe I damaged
something in some way.

For starters. Do you think it is better to downgrade to 6 (I can
install it manually). Or continue with 7?

I have read that 7 is better and easier to learn for newbies.

What would be your advice?

Thanks in advance

Jorge Biquez