[support] Drupal 7 or Downgrade to 6.?

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Sat Apr 30 04:12:22 UTC 2011

ANother question .... what are themes that work fine with D7?

I read all (if I am not wrong only 134 for D7 using the filter for version)

I downloaded some of them and the only one that workked fine is
Marinelli 7.x-3.0-beta9. I was looking not too plain and not too
simple and of course not too fancy .. I tried several but some send
errors, at least on my configuration.

Take care all. Thanks in advance

Jorge Biquez