[support] Drupal 7 or Downgrade to 6.?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 30 13:53:02 UTC 2011

You're lucky, then, Ryan. I ran into a serious issue on the front page of a new
site I was making. As far as I am concerned, the "Read more always showing"
issue is pretty close to a show stopper. I am pressing ahead hoping that it will
be fixed before I roll out the site. Since this is a pro-bono site, I have some
flexibility and am using it to get my hands dirty with a grid theme (Omega) that
I will need for a later site.

I agree that Superfish and menu block are an awesome combination that I just
discovered a few weeks ago. I tend to prefer CKEditor over TinyMCE, for Word
clean up, but really wish customers wouldn't ask for them.

Nancy

From: Ryan LeTulle

For simple data driven, user maintained d7 sites I typically use menu block,
superfish(if dropdowns are necessary), views, chaos tools, webform, pathauto,
token, wysiwyg (with TinyMCE), IMCE, IMCE wysiwyg API bridge.  I typically also
enable core modules path, contact, search and image.
I haven't had any major issues with any d7 modules personally. (even the alpha
versions)