[support] gmap pointers based on CCK values

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:38:00 UTC 2011

I strongly believe you can.
If you do some custom code and are saving the latitude and longitude it
would be a much easier task.

google maps do give an option to provide marker image and shadow, which can
be set to different pointers while providing data for each node.
you need to set an array of custom icons and pass args as 1 or 2 or 3 which
would get different colored images as pointers.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) <
thummel at email.arizona.edu> wrote:

> Is it possible to display different pointers on a gmap based on a value
> within a CCK field?   I’ve seen it done with taxonomy but not with values
> in a cck. ****
>
> ** **
>
> I built a gmap using views.  Each node has a location and a value of 1 –
> 10 stored in a CCK field.  I’d like to display a map with all the nodes;
> each pointer would have a color based on the value of the CCK Field (1-10).
>   Example: all nodes coded with  1 = red pointer; all nodes with the value
> of 2 = orange pointer;  3 = yellow pointer, etc.****
>
> ** **
>
> Is this possible? ****
>
> ** **