[support] Drupal 7 performance improvement

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 02:23:20 UTC 2012

Thanks Vaibhav.

So in one dedicated m/c i am planning to run

1. apache web server
2. tomcat (for running apache solr)
3. Tika (for text extraction)
4. MySql server

And now additionally Memcache and Varnish.

I hope for Memcache and Varnish we need to run corresponding server (am I
right ? )

so additionally

5. Memcache server
6. Varnish server

In one dedicated m/c running 6 softwares at a time.., just wondering will
it increase the performance or reduce...

Any input ?

Thanks
Austin