[support] looking for an existing drupal theme

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at rktmb.org
Thu Dec 13 06:27:49 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm moving my humble little blog to Drupal.
It mostly has code snipets (SHELL commmands & scripts, awk invokations,
several small pieces of PHP, Javascript, OCaml, Lisp code)
No real tree organisation, it's all flat, organised by tags/categories

My wish is to make
- no fixed width
- color palette for easy reading that kind of content I described (no
flashy colors)
- syntax highlighting for the code snipets (I think I'll make it browser
side, Javascript then, might be not included in the theme module)

Would you know an existing theme on http://drupal.org that would suit my
needs?

Thank you

--