[support] Database access and editing - general pointers wanted.

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Mon Dec 24 00:16:50 UTC 2012

I've been doing web-based db work for man years but am new to drupal.
I'm aware that drupal can access multiple databases.

As a starting point, I want to be looking at modules that would
facilitate
1) Viewing a database.
2) Form-based editing of rows (records) in a database
3) Form-based adding of rows (records) in a database
and other features as well.

I don't yet have a specific need, so I would welcome all and any
references to existing modules that might be appropriate and useful.

And you all have a great Holiday Season. Don't eat too much!
TIA
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com