[support] View only front page

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 22:16:02 UTC 2012

I'd probably do it with a single content type that you only create one
of, and then use nodeaccess module to control permissions per content
type.

Or do a simple module that has its own permission to just see one page
that you build through the module itself. More developer-y way to do
it.

Brett Evanson