[support] drupal sire is not working after migration

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 31 18:20:37 UTC 2012

Yeah, I was just talking about copying a single directory. If you want
to get hidden files in that directory (non-recursively) then you need to
do a cp * and a cp ./.*

And -a is the way to go generally. A lot of people actually don't know
about that and resort to the standard -r and have to deal with
ownership/perm problems or they just resort to good ole' rsync.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net