[support] possible to update existing field type?

Ashley Hall knowledges33ker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 15:02:27 UTC 2014

Thanks, Walt.

I tested a bit and copied the data from the existing table field_data_field_twitter_name into the new table field_data_new_twitter_field for 10 users. However, only data that I manually enter into the field through the standard UI gets rendered on the user profile page (or elsewhere via views). Is it possible that twitter_username module is using multiple tables? And if so, could you (or anyone) help me figure out any other tables that I might need to update in order to make the new field work properly?

Many thanks!
Ashley