[support] Creating a blog using Drupal 7

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Mon Jun 9 14:53:55 UTC 2014

Hi Keith,

As soon as you need more than 1 list I think it is better to go with views.
There are default taxonomy lists that you could play around with, but if
you have more than 1 list you often also want to differenciate the display
of those lists and without views you do not have enough options for that.

Best regards,

Hans