[support] clean url's

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Fri Jun 13 19:36:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've uploaded Drupal Commerce Kickstart and it is working as I would
expect it to. The problem is clean URLs.

This is on a new VPS and I have no other sites on this server that use
mod rewrite.  As a result I do not know if this is an Apache config
issue or something to do with Drupal or Kickstart.  I have KickStart
setup on a local dev box and clean URL's was not an issue so I assume
this might be an Apache config issue.

I modified the Apache config changing AllowOverride to ALL.

I've verified the .htaccess file that came with Kickstart is in the root
directory and have verified the permissions are 644.

When I go into the Admin panel to check for clean URL's it fails.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Keith