[support] Customizing Drupal Commerce

Sat Jun 14 13:15:52 UTC 2014

Commerce isn't core, but hacking contrib has similar problems to hacking
core (you just may have a better possibility of deciding not to update
that module).

Depending on what changes you want to make, a module that works with
commerce is likely the best option, and with _alter hooks, there is a
good chance you can reach in an change what you want (you don't describe
the types of customization you want to do).

--
Richard Damon