[support] Tutorials for Learning Drupal

Ingo Preuss ingo.preuss at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 07:26:05 UTC 2014

Firs of all: After ten years working with content management systems like
Mambo, Joomla, Typo3, Fiona I started to learn Drupal 7 last year.
My opinion: Drupal 7 is great. At the moment I don't wanna work with
different cms. It is scalable, customizable, responsive - if you want e.g.
the open framework from the stanford university, modular, very fast and
after all readable.
I don't wanna forget to mention drush, the swiss knife for Drupal.

Ok, enough advertising. Back to your question:

A good start for free is 4 weeks of drupal:
http://nodeone.se/en/four-weeks-of-drupal

The best I've ever seen is stuff from build a module:
http://buildamodule.com/

HTH! Good start, Ingo

   Ingo Preuß
   Diplom-Informatiker