[themes] Re: [infrastructure] themes.drupal.org, in need of some xmas love

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Dec 27 21:45:39 UTC 2005

Op dinsdag 27 december 2005 17:06, schreef Robert Castelo:
> Section 508
> WCAG
>
> The WCAG standard has 3 different levels of accessibility:
>
> WCAG  Priority 1
> WCAG  Priority 2
> WCAG  Priority 3

I would like to  ad a vocabulary.Should I add:
* Section 508
* WCAG

or
* Section 508
*  WCAG
** WCAG  Priority 1
** WCAG  Priority 2
** WCAG  Priority 3

I ask this because I do not know if we need that finegrained-ness. I don't
know much about all the accessibility levels, so I cannot find out how many
themes would actually fit in any category. Would it be merely two themes? Or
more like 80% of them?

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc