[themes] first theme - serene - feedback?

Will Wyatt will at willwyatt.com
Mon Apr 10 18:21:15 UTC 2006

Hi all. I've packaged the theme that runs my website
(http://www.willwyatt.com/taxonomy/term/16).
The description can be found at http://www.willwyatt.com/node/136
The theme can be found at http://www.willwyatt.com/files/serene.tar.gz

This is my first Drupal theme, so I'm looking for feedback /criticism
before I make a post about it on drupal.org. Some caveats:
 - I keep my css in separate files (font.css, colors.css, etc.). This
works well for me, but I understand it drives some people crazy. It
also adds 6k or so to the total size of the css.
 - I don't use a search box, title, or slogan on my site, although
they should all look fine in the theme.
 - The theme was developed against the latest 4.7 release candidate.

Thanks for the help.

--
Proud member of the KEXP cubicle army.
http://www.cubiclearmy.com