[themes] Patches 4.8 - New Theme.

Sanduhrs sanduhrs at audiens.de
Wed Jul 12 08:09:29 UTC 2006

Am Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2006 09:55 schrieb Álvaro Ortiz:
> Would be interesting to organize a public design contest for the new Drupal
> default theme? There would be a deadline for coming up with proposals, and
> those would be voted by the Drupal community.
I like the idea of having a public contest and am shure there are some good
designers interested in it.
This could also enrich the theme garden, as other good designs could be
implemented too, as contrib themes.

--
GPG/PGP - http://subkeys.pgp.net/
pub  1024D/E71CDBFE 2006-07-10 Stefan Auditor <sanduhrs at audiens.de>