[themes] theme wishlist?

David Reed dreed10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 17:05:18 UTC 2006

I started this forum thread as a place to capture designs that people would
like to see ported to Drupal and also a place for theme developers to
"volunteer" for some of the porting work.  As you can see the thread has
gotten quite long.  At last count (and I think I'm a little behind) there
have been 25 designs suggested (including the Millio design discussed on the
dev list), with 14 designs having a volunteer, and at least 4 (maybe 5
completed).

My question to the community (and the maintainers of themes.drupal.org)
Should this list be moved to themes.drupal.org?  Is there value in
maintaining an ongoing wish list of desirable designs?  If we think there is
value but we don't think it belongs on themes.drupal.org then any
suggestions for a home?