[themes] List of ID and Class

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed May 3 17:33:27 UTC 2006

I don't know if this is of any help to anyone but I thought I'd offer them
just in case:

http://temp.thecoxfamily.ws/

A while back, I took all the CSS from box_grey and drupal.css and blanked
out all the values and took out all the duplicates. I had this idea of
organizing it all into a documented page but never got there. It's based on
Drupal 4.6, so it's a bit out of date, but maybe it's useful to someone.

Michelle