[themes] Drupal 4.7 Base theme [Something we can all agree to use and support]

Erik Mallinson erik at invisiblelantern.com
Tue May 9 14:03:26 UTC 2006

My goals with the theme I've been working on have been simplicity, and
the ability to get css to hook onto just about anything. One method that
I used to accomplish this was to cut down on Classes and IDs where two
things shared attributes.

For example - A node and a comment both have an author name. So I used
the same class declaration for each. This way if someone simply wants
all author names to be styled the same way there it can be accomplished
in one place, and with less css. If they wanted to make a comment author
name different it would be as easy as specifying the ID "comment" before
it's subclass.

Erik
(chromatic)