[themes] YUI library for themers

Victor Trac victor.trac at gmail.com
Wed May 10 21:32:31 UTC 2006

The current BSD license basically allows you to do whatever you want with
the original code, without even getting consent of the original
authors.  According to Wikipedia, you can relicense BSD code under the GPL
(although not the other way around:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BSD_and_GPL_licensing

-Victor

http://www.victortrac.com