[themes] Tango iconset: Default for drupal, is NOT GPL.

SavoryMedia (site email) site at savorymedia.com
Mon May 29 16:38:53 UTC 2006

Hola,

I'm new here, but Ted knows me. :) I'll introduce myself in another email.

As for the icons, I'd say to use the Fam Fam Fam Silk icon set, but
they're under a CC license as well.

That said, here's a list of possible icon sets for use (various licenses):

http://www.maxpower.ca/free-icons/2006/03/05/ (a list of icon sets with
CC, GPL, LPGL and completely Free licensing. This is probably our best
bet for finding a suitable and GPL licensed icon set.)

-- Others: --

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/icons.php (not sure of license)

http://www.everaldo.com/downloads.htm (not sure of license)
(Check out: Crystal Clear, Crystal SVG, Aero, Outline.)

http://browse.deviantart.com/icons/os/?view=1&order=5&limit=24
(OS Icons on DeviantArt. A lot of crap, but a few gems here and there.
We could probably work something out with the designer if we pick a set.)

http://www.openclipart.org/ (All public domain/CC licensed.)

If I had any extra time whatsoever, I'd open up Axialis and whip up a
completely original, custom icon set for Drupal...but that's just time I
don't have.

Cheers!
MJ