[themes] Tango iconset: Default for drupal, is NOT GPL.

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue May 30 20:14:39 UTC 2006

It's such a shame to see such a great base of icons shunned due to licensing
issues.  I personally know the people who work on these icons, and the
intent is for them to be used by the community.  :/

On 5/30/06, grohk <grohk at code0range.net> wrote:

    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com
  CivicSpaceLabs - http://civicspacelabs.com/