[themes] Tango iconset: Default for drupal, is NOT GPL.

Trae McCombs traemccombs at gmail.com
Tue May 30 20:54:20 UTC 2006

Well, They are friends of mine, Garrett, Tuomas, Ryan, and Jakub (and
others) but aside from being personal friends, I don't know how much weight
I hold in trying to sway them on changing the license.  I asked in #tango
and was greeted by chirping crickets. :)

I'm sure a lot of this is due to the fact they are like, working and stuff.

I just don't think we should be so quick to change the icons.  I personally
don't even know where these are being used???  I know I've used them in a
few other projects, but haven't heard about any licensing issues.

Where are these icons in questioned being used?

Trae

On 5/30/06, grohk <grohk at code0range.net> wrote:

    Trae McCombs || http://occy.net/
  Founder - Themes.org // Linux.com