[themes] Alt text with preg_replace for accessibility

Mark Hope mark at markhope.net
Wed Nov 8 18:09:15 UTC 2006

On 8 Nov 2006, at 15:25, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> Op dinsdag 7 november 2006 14:59, schreef Mark Hope:
>> and is this best practice?
>
> No.

Thanks for the feedback Bèr.

The text replacement usage I mentioned was to (mainly) replace inline
images inserted with img_assist.
The best practice I was asking about was what text to present to the
user, having stripped the images using preg_replace.

I'm just beginning to understand the power of theming in Drupal, so
thanks for your comments below.

Mark