[themes] Lists look different in IE

Bruno De Bondt bruno at indymedia.be
Wed Sep 27 13:12:11 UTC 2006

Hello Jody,

Try to remove the 'returns' out of your unordered lists, bewteen your
list item-tags.

So instead of:

<ul>
<li>list item 1</li>
<li>list item 2</li>
<li>list item 3</li>
</ul>

try this:

<ul>
</ul>

IE has a problem applying styles to lists, removing the returns in the
html solves the problem in my experience.

Hope this helps,
-- bruno