[themes] Lists look different in IE

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed Sep 27 18:27:04 UTC 2006

> I just added your table to a custom block in a fairly stock
> Blumarine theme,
> and I do not have those same validation errors, so something
> is being or has
> been added or removed to cause those problems. I think I
> would want to see
> the code you put in the block and that of the various theme
> files to see when
> and where the code changes were being applied.
>
> Are you using a stock theme with custom mods, or one you
> created from scratch?

I'm using the multiflex theme:
http://drupal.org/project/multiflex

I have modified it slightly, so here is what I've got for block.tpl.php:

<?php
  //  Content region needs different wrapper divs
if ($block->region =='content') { ?>
     <?php print ($block->content) ?>
<?php }
// Test to see if the main menu is being output.  If so,
// use a special class to format it properly

elseif (($block->module == 'user' and $block->delta == '1') ||
$block->module = 'menu') { ?>

    <?php print "$block->subject"; ?></p>
  <ul>
    <?php print $block->content; ?>
  </ul>

<?php } else

	  // normal sidebar
      {
      $colours = array("grey","grey","grey","grey");
      $colour=$colours[$block_id % 4];
      // a bit of a fudge, but it will do for now.
      ?>
  <?php print "$block->subject"; ?></p>
sidemenu">
  <?php print $block->content; ?>

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me with this.

- jody