[themes] Dreamweaver CS3 Extension for Drupal Themeing

Peter Apokotos drupal at apokotos.com
Wed Aug 8 14:52:01 UTC 2007

On Aug 7, 2007, at 6:22 PM, Cary Gordon wrote:

> There is a lot more to Dreamweaver than the wysiwyg aspect. it is
> very handy when working with complex cascades like those that can
> occur in Drupal.
>
> That said, I still don't get what Peter is looking for here.
>
> Cary

I just want a tool that will be kept up to date with Drupals' theme
and CSS requirements so I don't have to redundantly create the basic
files for each tpl file.
With being disabled it is very hard for me to keep focus on what I am
doing and because of the pain I am in I often make mistakes.  Before
the accident I could make drupal phptemplates fine.
But why go through the hassle if a tool can be made for Dreamweaver
that will give me more time writing material than making templates
for my 180+ domain names?  And on top of that I am the type of person
that may change a template one day or week to week.  I get bored easily.

Peter