[themes] Dreamweaver Cheese

Peter Apokotos drupal at apokotos.com
Thu Aug 9 07:07:21 UTC 2007

I use Dreamweaver not because I don't know the code.  The problem I
have is that if I set up or stand for more than five minutes I loose
the feeling in my legs.  My back and head aches from my injuries.
And I have to inform you but you can create templates based off of
XHTML and CSS in a WYSIWYG.  Most problems I have with writing
templates in a WYSIWYG web coder is the CMS is not as pliable as
needed and not the other way around. So far Drupal is the best for
me.  My site http://www.apokotos.com is not finished but it was
created on my own and in GoLive and it is a Drupal PHP Template
Theme.  Controlled by divs and css.  Anything else that is not up to
spec comes from a module or Drupal itself.