[themes] Dreamweaver CS3 Extension for Drupal Themeing

Peter Apokotos drupal at apokotos.com
Sat Aug 11 00:26:15 UTC 2007

Pre-existing modules? If they have defined divs, classes and so on
then you could just adjust or add the settings to your new C.S.S.
with your new templates.  Of course I also think that the Drupal.css
file should go away and have only one style sheet for the majority of
items.  But I would leave the amount of style sheets to each theme
developer because not everyone works the same way.  I personally use
just one and use shorthand and compress the sheet as much as I can.
But I would still like to see all of the module developers use XHTML
1.0 Strict, CSS 2.0 (3.0 possibly) and I won't pick on them only.
Drupal needs it too.  Another issue I have is either create a module
for the <HEAD>So that I don't have to dig down in the core of Drupal
to add or change items</HEAD>  Or just leave the head to be changed
independently for each page, article, book, node and so on.

Peter