[themes] Prodding Drupal 5 to read new template files

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Mon Feb 26 23:03:25 UTC 2007

Hello,

So, in versions prior to 5 if during the course of developing a theme you
added a new something.tpl.php file you often had to go to theme admin and
and refresh the theme list to have drupal re-read the the available tpl's.

This doesn't appear to be working for me in Drupal 5 - it's just not seeing
several new tpl files I've added to an existing theme - the tpl's themselves
work fine in a different theme so I know there's nothing wrong with the code.

Any other reasons why Drupal might ignore new tpl files in a theme?

(and yes the relevant code is in template.php, customized to the theme name).

Apache2, php5, mysql5...

This is driving me nuts.

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>