[themes] Theming form elements independently.

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Sun Jan 28 07:04:02 UTC 2007

Hello,

I didn't find a way to add a class to a form element.

See this form item:

<label class="option">
<input type="radio" name="ballot[17]" value="0"  checked="checked"
class="form-radio" />I like</label>

I would like to be able to theme this radio button  and its label according
 to the value and to whether it is checked or not.

In the module, I'd like to be able to add the class name to the label when
 the option is checked, this way:
<label class="option value-0-checked">

Is there a way to do that?

thanks for your help.

augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.