[themes] Expanding Menus in Garland

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Fri Jun 1 15:59:17 UTC 2007

Jason Flatt wrote:
> On Friday 01 June 2007 04:56:01 Carl Parrish wrote:
>
>> I've added items to my primary menus in Garland and set it to expand.
>> However when I mouse over that item nothing happens. Can anyone point me
>> to what I'm doing wrong?
>>
> You might look at the Nice Menu module [3]
> to see if it will help you, but I don't know of any module that does mouse
> over menus.  That will most likely take some custom JavaScript to make
> happen

I did a theme for 4.7 (which I now also run on 5.1)  with CSS drop down
menus, this is better for accessibility that using JavaScript menus.
The theme is the 'NoKoala' theme, which you can see on my website
http://rosskendall.com

It would be easy enough to incorporate the the drop-down into another
theme, as it just uses the standard Drupal menu system and just uses CSS
to style it.