[themes] layout: translating wireframe into drupal reality

brendan hello at fresh-off.com
Mon Jun 25 03:40:26 UTC 2007

*Thanks Johan!*
After reading your response, I was able to turn one of my barebones
xhtml/css layout templates into a drupal theme with mixed results; a
good learning experience but I'm still a little unclear as to how get
specific nodes from the content variable into two different columns..
I've the feeling its something obvious I've just overlooked...
(probably the custom content type)

Additionally, I stumbled across the SEOPostion theme: (
http://drupal.org/node/154312 ) which has a layout similar to my
wireframe, so i'm going to try using/modifying it.  I've also seen a few
modules that may be helpful:  views & panels + cck.

*brendan-*

Message: 2