[themes] Overriding menu_tree

Mark Ferree markferree at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:59:48 UTC 2007

Hello to all the themers out there, hopefully one of you can help me out.

I posted a forum issue a couple of days ago outlining the problem I've been
having in Drupal 5 theming my menu.  http://drupal.org/node/140654

So far I've gotten no responses, and I'm hoping someone here can help me
out.

Two days later, and I still am only able to override the class and ids of
the nested sub menus on my site, and not the top level.

The exact same piece of code accomplished exactly what I want in 4.7.

Has theming menus changed in some way I don't know about, or am I simply
doing something wrong that just happened to work in 4.7.

Thanks in advance.

Mark